When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade! But if you have stevia and mint, you can make the most delicious and healthy lemonade!
Especially in summer i could drink a whole bottle of this! The only thing that could stop me, is the high glycemic index of sugar drinks. So, i tried to make this using stevia and it turned out soooo good!
Also, the lemons are loaded with so many health benefits!
- High in vitamin C credited for its anti-aging effects, limiting cellular damage caused by of free radicals
- Rich in limonine, a phytonutritient that can lower blood sugar levels and has anti-cancer benefits
- It helps digestion and detoxification
- 1.5 cup lemon juice along with pulp
- 2 lemon zest
- 1/2 cup stevia (equivalent to 1.5 cup sugar, I used stevia in a ratio of 1: 3)
- mint leaves
- Place the lemon juice in a pot, along with the pulp, zest, and stevia, and mix with a stirrer
- Cover with a towel, put it in a cool place and stir again 2-3 times every 15 minutes
- Then place in the fridge to stay all night.
- Serve with 1/3 of the lemonade, 2/3 water and a lot of mint leaves